PHOTOGRAPHER & VIDEOGRAPHER
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts graphics and layouts
- Responsible for moderating communications between the company and various media outlets such as newspapers, radio broadcasts, and television stations especially on digital media
- Liaising with external clients and other third parties
- Planning & deliver digital promotion activities and initiatives to improve the public perception of the Company
- Candidate must at least Bachelor (S1) Degree in Broadcasting /Visual Communication/Equivalent (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Have skill in photography, strong graphic design and production skills, experience with Adobe CS products (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign)
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time with accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair, originality, and a strong visual sense.
- Able to translate the data into something that is simple and actionable
- Able to do a media interview
VISION & MISION
MD continues to produce soap operas based on the reality of life and other interesting stories that are full of meaning. The hope that can make the audience laugh or touched, come to feel the story that exists in every role and character that is served. MDs impressions are not solely produced for business and entertainment, but also for educating and giving moral messages to the audience.
Basically, MD intends to reach all levels of society of all ages with different levels of social life, because we believe every individual deserves quality entertainment.
We are here to provide it.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV